This palace was constructed by Reza Khan in 1927 to the north west of Darband on the hillock of Sa’d Abad. This palace has a mirror pavilion, an entertainment area, a dinning room, bed room and an office room. The facade of this palace is ornamented with green stones. The valuable carpets within are masterpieces of reputed Iranian carpet weavers. Most of the decorative articles of the palace had been brought from Europe in the year 1974-75.