This structure is in the north eastern corner of the Ganj Ali Khan aggregate of Kerman. Actually it is like a small museum, exhibiting decorative Islamic arts such as tile and plaster works as well as calligraphy.
This mosque was built in the year 1007 AH. and entails 14 shops. The above mentioned aggregate is an endowment of this mosque.