In the village of Molladeh of Semnan two double storey beautiful edifices are situated within 50 m. from each other. They are made of sun baked bricks, and adorned with other architectural effects. The main doorway is of wood and on top of the western doorway the date 1310 AH. can be noted. This is the date of repair of the structure. In the year 1287 AH., the same was used as a private residence by Ebrahim Khan, the governor of Do Dangeh and Chahar Dangeh.