This building is situated in Shahr-e-Kord, and belongs to Qajar and Pahlavi eras. The construction material is made of sun dried mud bricks, bricks and gypsum. The main building in a southern direction, has a portico with a dome. The interior portion is octagonal in shape.
The surface of the portico is simply covered with gypsum. In the eastern part there is also an entrance with portico which has an octagonal area, supported by two stony pillars and ornamented with colorful tiles. Inside the shrine there is a metal Zarih with two graves connected to each other.
On the wooden board of which the date of 1286 AH. can be read.The doors of shine are ornamented with movable colored glasses (Orsi). On the sides of two big doors is an inscription, belonging to the founder of this monument, Hajiyeh Khorsheed Beigum, the daughter of Haj Mohammad Reza Khan Shahraki.
The date 1332 AH is also recorded there. In the vicinity of this Imamzadeh there are some grave stones with dates of 1023 and 1130 AH carved on them.