Amir Chakhmaq Square is one of the most beautiful tile-work and architectural masterpieces of century 9 AH. It belongs to Timurid period, and was called the same in Safavid era. Some of these monuments were revived in Shah Abbas’s reign. This complex consists of bazaar, Tekyeh , mosque, and two water reservoirs.
Amir Chakhmaq Tekyeh was registered in 1951, and Amir Chakhmaq Mosque was registered in 1962 in Iran’s National Heritage under the registration numbers of 383 and 247, respectively. Moreover, these monuments as well as their belongings were registered under the name of “Amir Chakhmaq Complex” under the registration number of 2416.