The same is situated in the Shohada Avenue of Qazvin. It was constructed under the orders of one of the Turkaman chieftains named as, Amir Aqasi. This structure was renovated in the year 1321 AH. and was converted into a mosque and school. The structure of the latter is made of brick.
Its entrance door is to the western sector, besides which is another entrance leading to a small courtyard of the school.
The large entrance of the school displays an arched ceiling. Its courtyard is square in shape with chambers surrounding it. These are utilized as residential areas or tutorial vicinities by the novices of the clergy.