A place of pilgrimage but also worth visiting for its unbelievable mirror work, it contains the tomb of the brother of Imam Reza (PBUH) who died in the 8th century. The first construction of it is attributed to Atabak Sa’ad Ebn-e-Zangi. In the 8th century AH it was repaired and developed by the mother of Ishaq Injoo.
In the early 10th century AH, it was again repaired. But late in the century, an earthquake ruined it so it underwent renovation once more. In the year 1243 AH, during the reign of Fathali Shah Qajar, some sections were added to it.
In the year 1958 its dome was reconstructed. This shrine is one of the most famed places of pilgrimage for the followers of the Shiite sect in Iran and in the world.