This relic is one of the important vestiges from the times of the Portuguese and their domination on the coastal areas and islands of the Persian Gulf. The same is located in north of this island. This structure was constructed in the year 1507 AD. on the orders of Alfonso de Albuquerque the renounced Portuguese navigator.
The same was constructed in a vicinity known as Murna. It is an irregularly shaped and multi-sided construction, with walls to the thickness of 3.5 m and towers reaching an elevation of 12 m.