This cave is located between the railway station of Pol-e-Sefid and Sorkh Abad, in the vicinity of ‘Do Ab’. It was discovered in the year 1956.
The cave has a simple area or hall, with a ceiling 80 m. in width and height, and is considered spectacular in the world. Near this cave is a remnant of a ruined castle and tower, which was once a beautiful structure of stone and mortar.
This cave is also known as ‘Dej-e-Afsanehie’, and this was most probably the defense center of the Espahbodan of Mazandaran in the past.