This school belongs to the Sheikhiyeh Sect and comprises of sections such as the class rooms, library, mosque, utility rooms etc. The main structure has a hall, altar, porches and cubicles alongside.
Internally, the structure has been adorned with tile work in seven colors with flower patterns, in addition to other pieces of art works and plaster works. The tile work dates to 1230 AH. Its roof displays a beautifully constructed air-vent. The eastern porch and watch tower has also adorned with tile work.