Ali Spring Complex is an enclosed area for summer leisure’s of Qajar kings. The complex consists of two sections of guard house and underwater structure. The antiquity of the underwater structures goes back to Safavid era. However, its leisure applications were mostly in Qajar era.
Based on Article 8 of Cultural Heritage and Tourism Law, this area was recognized as the best national tourist area on the meeting of the Board of Ministers on 23rd of Khordad 1386.